Project Coordinator WANTED!

Community Forums/Showcase/Project Coordinator WANTED!

Techlord(Posted 2003) [#1]
Regrettably, I will be resigning as Project Coordinator. Effective Immediately on this date of July 09 2003. This is NOT to say, I will cease development on Project Plasma as a programmer, but to relinquish the responsibility of Project Coordinator to focus on programming.

It has been a great opportunity to lead this project and most of all fun working with everyone. However, in the best interest of the project I hereby resign. All parties interested in assuming this critical position and directing the growth of the project, please contact T-Bogard.

Sincerely,

Frankie ‘Techlord’ Taylor

poopla(Posted 2003) [#2]
I will be assuming the position of project coordinator. I hope to lead plasma further in productive development, and efficiently lead the team :).

Warren(Posted 2003) [#3]
So where are you guys on this project anyway? How far along?

poopla(Posted 2003) [#4]
Not as far as we would like it to be obviously. I will be organising a project summery very soon specifying our very current general plans, and progress.

JoshK(Posted 2003) [#5]
You won't be doing any such thing.

Rimmsy(Posted 2003) [#6]
halo, exactly when are you going to fix CShop 3.02? Hmm.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#7]
I wouldn't say he won't do any such thing, but the project is looking pretty frozen. That is ok.

Dev is the new Poject Coordinator. I'd offer myself to lead the Project if there would be a reason to do so. But I think Dev is more than capable of it.

There is no need to hurry or to make money out of plasma asap.

poopla(Posted 2003) [#8]
I have to appologise for the freeze on plasma development. I want to make it high quality, and doing the project I'm working on right now should help.

Chroma(Posted 2003) [#9]
I wouldn't mind helping part time on this. Since I'm too busy to be doing a solo project right now.

poopla(Posted 2003) [#10]
Hey, that's great news. When we get geared up and moving again I will contact ya! :)

Zephar123(Posted 2003) [#11]
I can help here and there. what do you guys need. also if you need anywebspace to store project files let me know i willmake a section on my wbsite that is password protected and will allow you to post and place the file right there.
silvatech@...

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#12]
Chroma can I have your email address? I wish to get in touch with you about this and another project

Chroma(Posted 2003) [#13]
Sure...my email is chromaz28@...

I got nuttin but time...and all kinds of cool bits of code from past projects. Let me know.

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#14]
Thanks I will be emailing you very soon Chroma :)

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#15]
I hope you recieved my email Chroma :)

Nobody(Posted 2003) Edit [#16]
Aloha. Still looking for help? Ive been keeping track of this project and am pretty amazed that its been keeping in one piece for all this time ^^; So I wanna help out now that my b3d skills are at least partially up to your standarts ;)