Chaos Moon

Community Forums/Showcase/Chaos Moon

Kuri(Posted 2003) [#1]
Well it's back!!!

yes we're working on it again, but scaling it down graphically to make it more manageable. We're still using the same story as before and the same characters though the models have gone from 1500 polys to around 700. The whole thing is hopefully going to look more like an old school 2d RPG but in 3D :)

the main character model:

and the prototype level showing the style of the game. The FPS is low as it's on my laptop :)

hopefully this way we will be able to actually produce something :)

Magitta(Posted 2003) [#2]
YESSS!!! YEAH!!! This is neat!!! I'm glad you guys got back to this project! I mean really, this is certainly the most professional looking RPG in Bltz3D I was very sorry to, at the time, hear that you wouldn't continue with CM.. I'm looking forward to more news! And I really like the kinda half SD models! And the level... looks somewhat MGS ^^ Keep up the great work!!

JoeGr(Posted 2003) [#3]
Looking good, as usual. Hope you won't let over-ambition kill it this time Traci.

I think the character model is the best yet.

Kuri(Posted 2003) [#4]
We're desperately trying to keep it within our abilities this time. We always started out with good intentions but got over ambitious ;) Hopefully this time we'll do it :)

Rob Farley(Posted 2003) [#5]
Looking really good... as discussed above... watch out for scope creep.

Koriolis(Posted 2003) [#6]
I can't tell how much I'm impressed by these shots. Just...WOW!

Sunteam Software(Posted 2003) [#7]
Glad to hear it, looking good (as always).

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#8]
Someday this will be finished and it will
be totally awesome !!!

Keep up the great work Traci ! :)

Wiebo(Posted 2003) [#9]
Keep Dreaming Sunshine :)

but yeah, it looks pretty cool, and I hope the renewed focus will produce a solid rpg.

steve.jr(Posted 2003) [#10]
I think that is one of the coolest looking game characters I have seen :)

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#11]
lol Wiebo ! :)

Madcap13(Posted 2003) [#12]
I've gotta say, that makes me envious. That model is fricken cool looking. It looks like a lot of time went into getting it just right.

Dave(Posted 2003) [#13]
VERY NICE WORK TRACI.

The screenshots remind me of MGS2 alot, i like that whole style, keep up the great work.

Rob(Posted 2003) [#14]
Awesome!

robleong(Posted 2003) [#15]
Keep it coming!

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#16]
Traci what software do you use to do the graphics in ?

Zo Zo Zee Zar(Posted 2003) [#17]
GO TRACI GO!

Looks corking

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#18]
Glad to hear this. Good luck!