Codes & Bits

Community Forums/Showcase/Codes & Bits

PRJ(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi everyone!

I went through my old CD backups a couple of days ago and found my old blitz sources. I decided to share it, and here you go... http://blitzbasic.pilen33.org/MySources/

The archive include a full blown 3d engine in Blitz2d that supports texturemapping, multiple lightsources and a lot more. Wrote it when I betatested Blitz3d.

Long time no see...

Rimmsy(Posted 2003) [#2]
isn't that birdie 3d... er... birdies pre blitz3d thing? I remember having it a looooong time ago.

matt

PRJ(Posted 2003) [#3]
Thats absolutly correct... :-)

starfox(Posted 2003) [#4]
I remember it too, what happened to that Mario Kart type game, that was cool.

Beaker(Posted 2003) [#5]
Hi PRJ.

PRJ(Posted 2003) [#6]
I got a job. My focus changed. The kart game was stowed away. Thats live. I'll look for the source code... :-)

Oddball(Posted 2003) [#7]
Hi PRJ, I found a load of your old stuff on my hard drive the other day, including Ninja/Manga Kart, and the 3D stuff. I was wondering what had happened to you. Hope we can expect to see some new stuff from you soon.

Anthony Flack(Posted 2003) [#8]
Hey, I was thinking about you & your stuff the other day. That 3d in 2d would be perfect for anyone making anything sims-like; who wanted to mix a little bit of character 3d with mostly 2d graphics, and didn't want to make it 3d-accelerated only.

PRJ(Posted 2003) [#9]
They are welcome to use my code, anytime...

BlitzSupport(Posted 2003) [#10]
OMG I saw this post yesterday but didn't read it -- just noticed the name! Welcome back PRJ :)

Pinete(Posted 2004) [#11]
Hi all!,

Please, someone knows where could I download the
Blitz2java compiler/converter by Paul Rene Jorgensen??

I have tried the link in playerfactory.co.uk but it doesn't
works and the web www.blitzjava.com as well, but the results
are the same.

Thanks in advance!!

GW(Posted 2004) [#12]
link is dead ;(

big10p(Posted 2004) [#13]
Probably because this thread is a year and a day old. Happy Birthday for yesterday, dear thread! :P

puki(Posted 2004) [#14]
Oh yeh - 2003.

Anyway, IRC sucks

Andy(Posted 2004) [#15]
One post was enough!

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=34680

Andy

Pinete(Posted 2004) [#16]
sorry...
:_(