Sheep Blaster

Community Forums/Showcase/Sheep Blaster

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2003) [#1]
Here are the 3 new screen shots of my current project.

A worms clone with a sheepy twist to it, already its a lot of fun with loads of waepon's and more to come.

Its got my cartoonie gfx style that I seem to do all the time and the voice overs are funny as hell.

Anyway let me know what you think.

http://www.teamrebellion.co.uk/Gallery/PhotoAlbum.asp?ShowSub=Sheep%20Blast

Grisu(Posted 2003) [#2]
Cartoonie? Well, I guess you've got a tiny fan... me :)

Looks really nice!

BTW: Will it be sold or freeware?

Tricky(Posted 2003) [#3]
The only reason why I won't play this game is just because it's not my genre... If it was, I'm sure I couldn't wait to play it, since the screenshots are really promising...

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2003) [#4]
Thanks guys..

@ Gris its giong to be shareware m8, and it wont be a lot probably around a £5.00

It big selling point is going to be its multi player options. The plan is to have a lobby you will be able to join, this will we hope be a dedicated server. when in the lobby you will be able to talk to the other players and challenge them, you then click play and your in game before you know it.

Im also planning Ladders and competitions. so it shoudl be a good laugh.

Ethan3850(Posted 2003) [#5]
Looks like it would b fun, unfortunately wen I press the rite mouse button I get a memory access violation.

--
Win XPHE-AMD Athlon 1800XP-GeForce 4Ti 4800SE-DX9.0a
Processor running a little bit too hot!!!

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2003) [#6]
Press 1 .

This will drop the sheep. Then left click on a sheep and away you go :) right click to launch a missile or what ever wep you have picked.

If you have any further problems let me know please.

AndyBoy_UK(Posted 2003) [#7]
My landlady's daughter loves this game :) she keeps asking when it will be finished. Nice work yav :)

Mustang(Posted 2003) [#8]
Cool! I loved WORMS!

Magitta(Posted 2003) [#9]
Cute! ^^

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2003) [#10]
Yeah its coming alone nice now.

TBH I tend to neglet these forums cos I spend most of my time on the blitz coder one's.. I think only because of the showcase and the fact that their forum e-mails me when I get a reply. Im a bit lazy lol.

MARK S : Any chance you could mod the forums to mail a link when a reply is made to your post ?

Grisu(Posted 2003) [#11]
@Yavin: Will soon be able to test your game at uni freetime... :)

@Mark: That would be a nice feature!
(-> Blitzcoder.com already has it!)