models to use

Community Forums/Showcase/models to use

ckob(Posted 2003) [#1]
3d models not super models...tho i wish they were super models ;P

Here's my model pack I just released you are free to use them in your projects or anything else you have just as long as it isnt in a model pack your making :P

http://www.binary-people.com/cgi-bin/nav.cgi?np=news

rsbrowndog(Posted 2003) [#2]
I'd like to see more screenshots and/or details of the models but certainly the one I can see does look nice.

Cheers,

Ryan

ckob(Posted 2003) [#3]
yeah your the 4th person thats asked that so heres a summary

1 tavern
2 inns
1 blacksmith
1 tower
3 misc building
5 swords
5 axe's
1 bow
1 shield
1 ceiling fan
1 fire extingusher
1 fence
1 magic potions house(use for anything)
1 gate entrance
5 spears(pikes as well)
1 crate box
1 barrel
1 metal shelf

I might have forgot some misc stuff but that pretty much sums it up

these are buildings featured in the model pack

Ill add more when I get home from work

RexRhino(Posted 2003) [#4]
They look good, but may I make a suggestion for different type of models a lot of us really need:

Human models. A wide variety of humans with different skins and shapes would be really useful! If there was a package with 5-10 humans, with 50-100 generic skins (or even just templates so I could make the skins myself), that would be amazing.

ckob(Posted 2003) [#5]

ckob(Posted 2003) [#6]
I hope those shots helped some what. There is a forum on the Binary Peoples site for the model pack so if you have any questions feel free to ask

Beeps(Posted 2003) [#7]
We will have more packs on the way over the next few months, with a dedicated character pack once we put it together. All packs will be of similar price as well so keep your eyes peeled for more news. This pack has just about everything youŽll need to get going on that RPG youŽve been planning ;)

ckob(Posted 2003) [#8]
just curios as to what kinda models people are looking for? besides characters

Nathan24(Posted 2003) [#9]
just curios as to what kinda models people are looking for? besides characters

Airplane and Helicopter model packs would be nice. I need some good aircraft for my flight sim.

ckob(Posted 2003) [#10]
:) ok thats a great idea Ill make a model pack with some planes and maybe an airport or 2? hangers and stuff

what kinda genra and age are you looking for? ww1,ww2,80's,2000 and up ?

Nathan24(Posted 2003) [#11]
what kinda genra and age are you looking for? ww1,ww2,80's,2000 and up ?

A variety of all genra and age would be nice here are some of my favorite aircraft P51-D Mustang, GeeBee, Piper Cub, Cessna 150, Aerocana Champion, Bell 47G Helicopter, Autogyro like the one in pilot wings. The hangers and airports is a nice idea to, this type of aviation collection would be great for someone trying to make a flight sim.

Here is link to a website that has hundreds of all different kinds of aircraft and helicopter 3 views.
http://www.suurland.com/blueprints_archive.php

ckob(Posted 2003) [#12]
ok ill look into it :)