Max Hyper ScreenShots

Community Forums/Showcase/Max Hyper ScreenShots

nibby(Posted 2003) [#1]
here we go. the enviroment is just about finnished. Built in 3dsmax then lightmapped in Lightbulb and exported as .b3d. then taken into blitz3d.

looking not too bad. still need some more furnature and stuff tho.

;0)

andy_mc(Posted 2003) [#2]
looks excellent nibby, any chance of a demo soon, even if it's just a rolling one?

Foppy(Posted 2003) [#3]
Very good looking, nice bright colors! The graphical style is a bit like in the X-Com strategy games. This looks like a game that is fun to play, for as far as that can be seen from screenshots. Places to hide behind, buildings that you can enter, windows that you can see through (ok, they're windows). But of course the controls can influence the gameplay a lot, will it use the mouse and keyboard like in other FPS games?

nibby(Posted 2003) [#4]
thanks guys ;0)

@Telestro: i'm hopeing to get a demo out soon, although so far all i have is the enviroment and the controls to walk about the enviroment, i'm working on the doors opening and closing and the enemies actually being able to see and hunt down the main character. i'll post a demo as soon as i get that far ;0)

@Floppy: I hope it will be fun to play yes the controls are going to be similar to a fps although the camera is outside the body of the main character so the axis rotates around the character instead of the standard mouse look of a fps.

(fingers crossed i'll have more in the next few weeks)

the website below has some of the planning i've done for the game (i really need to update it with the new screenshots etc.)

thanks again for your comments ;0)

Nibby