My humble news

Community Forums/Showcase/My humble news

Pepsi(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi, unfortunity, I'm having a rough time in life right now. Currently, I just don't have time that I want to have in helping to develope Project Plasma. If i can get my situation here straighten out sooner than later, I would like to come back here to the plasma team and contribute somehow. I apologize for leaving you guys like this as I wish I could have more time to dedicate to you all here.

Techlord, I hope the sample proggy I gave you on the frontend can somehow help you all in the design for the Project Plasma's Frontend. Please still feel free to use any of my music I contributed too.

Also, It may be a while before I can reply to anything on these forums because of my current situation. If I can't make it back to the Plasma team in time, I wish you all the best in completing it!

And remmeber, as my sig says... Stay groovy and prosper!

poopla(Posted 2003) [#2]
It's ok Pepsi, Ill take over all the HUD, weapons control, etc that you were working on. Good luck with what your having troubles with.

Rob(Posted 2003) [#3]
Take care of yourself pepsi, good luck man, hope it works out for you.

JAW(Posted 2003) [#4]
Hey sorry you're having rough times. Thanks for trying to put much of your time into Project Plasma. Hopefully things aren't too bad and they'll work out ok. Said a prayer for ya :)

Techlord(Posted 2003) [#5]
Pepsi,

Wish you the best. All your contributions are appreciated. Good Luck to you and hopefully your trouble will be resolved very soon.

TL

_PJ_(Posted 2003) [#6]
Good luck Pepsi.

Hope you get everything sorted soon.

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#7]
Good luck Pepsi, I was having a rough tim myself recently I hope things work out I know how difficult things can be

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#8]
Sorry to hear that pepsi, thanks for the FF Lib...