Techlord

Community Forums/Showcase/Techlord

poopla(Posted 2003) [#1]
Ive emailed you. Check my messege home brew ;)

Techlord(Posted 2003) [#2]
Dev,

Unfortunately, I did not recieve your email. Please resend with Subject PLASMA.

Thanks,

TL

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#3]
TechLord - one word - I don't know if I need to mention this: I think you should coordinate the growing number of sub-productions and web them together. You should also have an eye on the completion of these Parts. I am a bit afraid of there will be too many things started and not finished. Maybe you should complete a Skeleton Version and build the enhanced Tools around it. But of course I don't want to tell anybody what he has to do here.

Pepsi(Posted 2003) [#4]

Pepsi(Posted 2003) [#5]

poopla(Posted 2003) [#6]
Norc, I highly agree with you. I told techlord I didnt want to code the player controls.. but I may write a framework my next day off to at least get it started. Then we can all continue developing our sub systems, and test them, as well as having someone(maybe me) continue on the player control. No one just at doing player controls because I may still do this. I was just burnt out when I talked to tech :). Peace ;).

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#7]
EDIT: this posting that was a misunderstanding.

Pepsi(Posted 2003) [#8]
Wot? Me? I was actually agreeing with you. I was also writting about how things should be more open in communication around here and the need for any works by anybody that is in some form showable to one person should be showable to all. Just trying to kick these clandestine operations in the bud and trying to keep an open source community project real and active. That's all. I deleted my posts, well ".." them because... erm.. well it just sounded like I was crying to much about it. I wasn't.

Sorry to give you a bad impression with the dots. :/

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#9]
Wow - I misunderstand about everything these days, sorry Pepsi. 8| What is it, the moon or something? I've gotta calm down.

Pepsi(Posted 2003) [#10]
np norc. :}

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#11]
Techlord ,sorry about the Chamber Gun, I have moved to a new address so things have been a bit hectic, I need to put a website up, as soon as it is upi wich will not very long I cant then uplload the zip files up there ,then you can take them down, I have included exta weapons and I will make some more , including vehciles if you need them

Techlord(Posted 2003) [#12]
Der Vampyr Engel,

No problem.

TL

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#13]
Thanks Techlord, it won't be long, I promise

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#14]
OK Tech lord, the weapons have been done I will email you the web address so you can collect them there

Techlord(Posted 2003) [#15]
Der Vampyr Engel,

Due to my spam filter please use the word PLASMA in the subject. Otherwise, I may miss your email.

TL

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#16]
OK , Techlord, do you need any vehicles?

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#17]
What's going on Techlord, anyway, my PC is currently down due to me blowing my motherboard a although it was a crappy Jetway using the rubbish VIA KT 266 chips, (messed up my H.O.T.A.S. system, if you have a H.O.T.A.S system which uses USB, stay away from VIA KT266 Motherboards)but by the end of the month I shall be soon be up and running again so I need to know if you need any vehicles such as tanks , hovertanks or aircraft and other vehicles

poopla(Posted 2003) [#18]
Der, thanks for the offer, were in the middle of a fiew things and atm don't need any more models.

Der Vampyr Engel(Posted 2003) [#19]
OK T-Bogard