ParaNormal Raw Data Visualiser

Community Forums/Showcase/ParaNormal Raw Data Visualiser

Mainsworthy(Posted May) [#1]

View data visualy,search data like white noise

I made this App to search for paranormal activity in data, you can analyse and file like a sound file and see it visualy with colors and in a way youve never seen before, you can also examine raw images, or normal images, you wont see the image you will see its raw data, you can see some detail in images in raw file format used by apps like phhotoshop.

you can adjust many things in the data like colors

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/paranormal-raw-data-visualiser

Mainsworthy(Posted May) [#2]
major update, all sorts of improvements and fixes, you can now offset a pixel step for colors etc.. you can view as bytes or as a 32bit color pixel, you can use alpha etc..

Pakz(Posted May) [#3]
I am a fan of horror and the paranormal. I recently watched a documentary about the slender man on hbo. Apearantly there are sites all dedicated on scary stories and photo's ect.
Maybe you could post this on these kind of places. I would imagine if you were into these kind of things you might try these kind of programs.

Mainsworthy(Posted May) [#4]
thx Pakz, I'm still improving it, think I just got a finished version, I will look out for the scary sites, it anylyses any file no just images, you can anylyse white noise in data, and sound files by seeing what your lisening too etc.. I had errors in first version, its much more complex now