Polymaniacs - Testing

Community Forums/Showcase/Polymaniacs - Testing

Stevie G(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hello,

Polymaniacs is a local multiplayer, physics based game for 1-4 players with Team Games, Challenges, Timetrial and Sandbox modes.

I'm looking for some people who would be willing to spare some of their precious time to play test the current build and provide me with some constructive feedback. Some more screenshots and info here..

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=103783

Unfortunately, I cannot provide any financial incentive but would be more than happy to include any willing participants in the credits.

If you are genuinely interested please e-mail me at the address in my user profile.

Cheers
Stevie G

skidracer(Posted 2016) [#2]
Awesome news!

Steve Elliott(Posted 2016) [#3]
^ What he said :)

Yue(Posted 2016) [#4]
Ok, i am downloading.

Edit:
Where Link??

Blitzplotter(Posted 2016) [#5]
Great News Stevie G, I still remember playing your oily globule game, stramash I think it was ;)

Flanker(Posted 2016) [#6]
Looks nice and fun !

RifRaf(Posted 2016) [#7]
Steve I can test here and there if you like you can send a link or zip or whatever you prefer to jlfrazier77@ I cloud dot com

Trinosis(Posted 2016) [#8]
Glad to see you working on this again Stevie.

Looking superb.

All the best.

stayne(Posted 2016) [#9]
Steve I can test here and there if you like you can send a link or zip or whatever you prefer to jlfrazier77@ I cloud dot com

same here. email in my profile is up to date.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2016) [#10]
I was, and always shall be a huge fan of untextured polygons :)

It's retro with a silky smooth 3D vibe :D

skidracer(Posted 2016) [#11]
Woot, I have the download!

On Friday I plan to assemble my first Windows machine in what seems like a very long time for some polymaniac Christmas fun with my daughter and nephew.

If you are genuinely interested please e-mail me at the address in my user profile.

If I was Stevie I would set the bar so that only those who can follow simple instructions were considered :)