Wanted Not Alive, is a turnbased luck of the draw

Community Forums/Showcase/Wanted Not Alive, is a turnbased luck of the draw

Mainsworthy(Posted 2016) [#1]
Wanted Not Alive, is a turnbased luck of the draw gunfight game, I made it for a western style RPG when I needed a shootout redolution

This is a Turn-based Western Gunfight game, the object of the game is to claim the highest bounty you can from capturing wanted cowboys before your 3 possie members are killed, .

Tour Possie are the 3 left figures from the old west, when you get into a gunfight, your Possie will engage in a gun battle with the wanted cowboy on the right.

The gun battle is simulated by a moveing slider, you have to get the slider to your opponants side on the right, Wgen a slider gets to the right you will capture your enemy and gain the reward, but if the slider gets to your side the left your possie member will die(and you only get 3 in your possie.

there are 3 types of gun bonus in the game, shotgun gets one pip on the slider , pistol get 2 pips on the slider and a rifle that gets you 3 pips head start on the slider, but your opponants also get the same bonus from their weapons too.

there is a dice at either end of the slider they oppose each other , they try to push the slider towards victoy, each shot throws both dice, then the result is applied to the slider.

All you need to know is you want to bank gold. you can also auto simulate the battle. and there are 2 plus buttons if you want to bias the slider in favour of one side or the other

Ok I did the aiming and cover badly last version, Ive totally redone and redisgned the aiming and cover, You place tiles to cover different parts and you aim at different locations you wish too.

Turn-based Old western shootout, collect rewards from killing the wants outlaws

This game works in real life as a solo boardgame :)

Thanks guys for looking, Ive added bullets to when you defeat an outlaw and you can buy bullets. I fixed some liitle niggles

Turn-based Old western shootout, collect rewards from killing the wants outlaws

Main game link for Windows, and MacOSX version 15
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg1l-y33WTRZG52dzBQaDZ6WVU/view?usp=sharing

screenshot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg1l-y33WTRejdVSHpjbnR4b0k/view?usp=sharing

I had a few people ask for a MacOSX version, So I did it for you guys, thanks for trying it out.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2016) [#2]
Took some time to know what I was doing at first, very simple in concept might make a fun waiting for the bus mobile game with with supped up gfx.

Mainsworthy(Posted 2016) [#3]
Thanks for trying it out, It could probably work for you on a windows tablet that's true windows not windows RT.