blitz dev feedback:Supreme League of Patriots

Community Forums/Showcase/blitz dev feedback:Supreme League of Patriots

Matty(Posted 2015) [#1]
As mentioned in the other thread ( http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=105270 ) I thought we could have a separate thread in the blitzshowcase for each released game to be discussed if there were any issues etc.

Re:Supreme League of Patriots.

I left a positive review (which it definitely deserved - I laughed a fair bit) on steam.

Some issues with the game:

In the hospital scenes - Mel takes too long to begin walking when you go to speak to the characters. Click 'speak' and it takes about 5 seconds before he begins to walk whereas in earlier scenes it is almost instantaneous.

In the closing credits the word 'Environment' has the 'E' chopped off - it is too far to the left. I'm running on a PC with a screen resolution of 1680x1050.

Other than that the game is very good and as said on the steam review I had a good laugh. There were some references to American celebrities (I think that's who they were) that I didn't recognise but I can't complain about that.

I must admit the hospital scenes gave me flashbacks to my own recent hospital stay (aghgh!) - but it was funny if a little too close to the bone at times.