Virtual Coach Football

Community Forums/Showcase/Virtual Coach Football

Leon Drake(Posted 2015) [#1]
This project is finally nearing completion. PC/Mac version made with Blitzmax, Android/iPhone is with Monkey

Video explanation on Official site.

http://virtualcoachfootball.com/

“With Virtual Coach, you eliminate all the time in practice you have to spend teaching your scheme. Players can log in, take your tests, know their assignments, and when you go to practice you can spend all your time practicing fundamentals and execution. Knowing your assignment is the very first step in being an A+ RATE coach.”

-Wade Phillips
Former NFL Head Football Coach

Brucey(Posted 2015) [#2]
That's very awesome. Well done! :-)

Who'd have thought it was possible to make non-games with BlitzMax!?

Leon Drake(Posted 2015) [#3]
Thanks, yea i just like using blitzmax because it has almost all of the tools i need out of the box for most apps, i don't have to struggle with using Visual Blah or finding a bunch of 3rd party libs just to do a simple app, also converting bmax code to monkey is relatively a snap so making my programs mobile afterwards is a cakewalk.

but apple just denied me because i didn't add copy & paste functionality to the username/password textboxes ugh...

Blitzplotter(Posted 2015) [#4]
Leon, I also think your program looks awesome - you've my sympathy for Apple's fb - good luck with your release.