A tool for your texturing needs !!!

Community Forums/Showcase/A tool for your texturing needs !!!

NotAGamer(Posted 2014) [#1]
https://www.sendspace.com/file/1r4rpe

it's a tool that helps you view the 3d model while texturing it with other photo editor ... hope this helps

Derron(Posted 2014) [#2]
Why not just realtime paint on your Blender 3D model?

bye
Ron

dawlane(Posted 2014) [#3]
Any good 3D modelling tool will allow you to realtime and projection painting onto a 3D model. So why the need for another program running?

RGR(Posted 2014) [#4]
Why Why ?
Maybe its different?
Maybe its better?
Maybe its easier to use?

Shall the world stop programming new stuff because you two have found your set?

Its Showcase ... Give it a chance ... ;-)

Derron(Posted 2014) [#5]
Why Why ?

No Screenshot

No desciption what it really does. I am very interested in the way it handles realtime updating (I paint, the model texture updates) or if it requires me to save my image again and again (yes it really will have to do this).

I really do not see the advantage compared to realtime 3d painters - or modelviewers with a "f5 to refresh" button.

bye
Ron

NotAGamer(Posted 2014) [#6]
i'm a beginner when it comes to blitz3d..(just a month old)

i use anim8or to make 3d models
uvmapper classic to arrange its UVs
and paint.net to make textures

just a poor programmer who cannot use blender on a 2.8ghz single core computer and 64mb graphics card..... so i adjusted myself and use freewares and light programs that the internet have and my current computer can handle... i read a book saying "It's not about what you use, it's about how you use what you have"

i thought that some people might have the same circumstances too..
so i shared this program with the intent to help...

>> to the others: it's only version 0.1 i plan on updating this to the point that it will update in real time, texture it in realtime... i have an idea where in you can animate its material(texture) ... and i want to make this work even on low end computers so i'm having a lot of planning here..

im just a beginner, help me

thanks! "

Derron(Posted 2014) [#7]
As soon as you edit your texture in an external program you are not able to reflect changes in realtime - you in all scenarios have to "save to file" first.

That is why there are 3d modellers or model viewers with paint abilities: they just share the "texture" (the raw pixels) between the viewer and the editor.

bye
Ron

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#8]
Yea, RGR. Leave the poor man alone, you troll.

markcw(Posted 2014) [#9]
troll:
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#10]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^+RGR

GfK(Posted 2014) [#11]
i'm a beginner when it comes to blitz3d..(just a month old)
Wow, I didn't start programming til I was 11. Don't think I could even write at a month old. ;)

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#12]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ Troll warning! :)

NotAGamer(Posted 2014) [#13]
Gfk >> see what you did there

:)

steve_ancell(Posted 2014) [#14]
I dunno!... Today we can have a month old gamer, soon we may have a month old priminister; can't be any worse than David Cameron I suppose!. :p