K-Netlib - Networking Library

Community Forums/Showcase/K-Netlib - Networking Library

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hi all, this is a cool network library I came across a couple days ago!

First off, for all of you sticklers of the law, it says you CAN INFACT use this DLL for both commercial as well as non-commercial purposes. If you don't believe me, please refer to the file: "K-Netlib.chm". If Krylar is not ok with this (which I'm sure he is as I read in "K-Netlib.chm"), then I will remove this file and thread. Until then, it's gonna stay up to help out all the new people and old people alike that are part of this community. Also, please no ranting & raving / whining & complaining or you will be completely ignored.

Now that the legal jargon is over with, here's the zip file with plenty of examples / help!

http://www.filedropper.com/k-netlib

Enjoy, and I hope this helps all of you become a success with your networking applications / games!

Sincerely,

~GF

Mainsworthy(Posted 2014) [#2]
Thanks for this, I've never done a network program yet, so nice to hear there is help with if I do

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#3]
Thanks for this, I've never done a network program yet, so nice to hear there is help with if I do

No problem! Glad I could help! ^_^

stayne(Posted 2014) [#4]
Krylar is a great guy - we actually made a CD together recently - dude can sing his @$$ off. K-Netlib is solid and reliable and it's good to see it bumped up again.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#5]
I agree! :) And wow. I can't believe you know the legendary Krylar! :D

Richard Betson(Posted 2014) [#6]
Hi,

Careful! This link triggered Avast which never really catches much but it did this. Avast issued a warning that the site was sending a virus/malware.

Could be a false positive but I only downloaded the file (never opened it) and at the end got a warning.

Offending File: K-Netlib\K-GUID.exe

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#7]
If there's a virus, I'll remove it. I wouldn't intentionally put a virus up here. It's probably a false positive, but it's best to run some virus tests on various programs just to make sure.

Richard Betson(Posted 2014) [#8]
Hi,

It could be a false positive. Lets hope. ;)

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#9]
Well, let me know, Rich.

Thanks alot!

Rick Nasher(Posted 2014) [#10]
Couldn't download at all, simply said "couldn't be downloaded", so dunno what's goin on.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#11]
You know what guys. I just uploaded it to a new host. Sorry about all the trouble..

I reuploaded it to FileDropper...

I edited my first post.

Pingus(Posted 2014) [#12]
Thanks, it may be usefull one day...

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#13]
No prob, Pingus :)