Pawn developing

Community Forums/Showcase/Pawn developing

Yue(Posted 2014) [#1]
Do not know how many times I have to try, but I think I'm closer to making a video game. I am grateful to those who have given me encouragement and who have helped me in this community to solve my doubts.

Well, the development version is on the 0.3 and can be downloaded from Click here!

This is a simple menu and the important thing is to check if everything is working properly, and what works is this:

Main Menu:
Start Button >> Exits the application.
Button Options: the options menu opens.
Exit button: Exits the application.

Menu Options:
Graphics options menu
Audio Options Menu
Effects menu options (Only Glow, DOF and Rays)
GUI menu language (Spanish, English)
Menu keys: No work yet.
Menu Credits: no above shows nothing.

At this point it is critical to correctly make change screen resolution in the graphics options, for this to work properly you should have a greater or equal to 12800 x 800 resolution set on your desktop, this in order to better visualize the changes. This future is no problem because the application will launch in full screen.

Much appreciate your help in testing this, and would like to know what requirements it runs on your machine, memory, operating system and graphics card.

I appreciate the help of those who can assist in the test, if you do not want to help, refrain from writing.

Note: OS Windows.
Thank you,

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#2]
Pawn works fine for me. :)

Yue(Posted 2014) [#3]
oO?, no problem with the resolution change, or other options?

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#4]
Not to my knowledge. :)

Yue(Posted 2014) [#5]
That really sounds great :) Thanks You!

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#6]
Np! =)

Ploppy(Posted 2014) [#7]
Works fine for me too. I can't wait to see what the game looks like..

Yue(Posted 2014) [#8]
I totally confidado that it is time to make a simple project and now I'm optimizing things to have ready the main menu and go to the first level.