[WIP] Test Match Cricket

Community Forums/Showcase/[WIP] Test Match Cricket

Arabia(Posted 2013) [#1]
Some of you may remember I was writing a cricket game some time ago, anyway, I decided to get back into it the last month or two.

Anyway, I released a very early beta version which is still largely unfinished. This is not the ideal version I'd envisaged, the idea is to get this basic version to a working product and then move on to writing a more enhanced version - firstly for the PC/Mac/Linux platforms and then hopefully for mobile platforms.

PC Downloads are available here:

MediaFire
DropBox <- Not sure if this link works correctly

Game Blog:
Test Match Cricket Blog

It will help if you have an understanding of Cricket, well actually it won't make any sense at all if you've never seen/played the sport.

Brucey has generously agreed to compile the Mac version for me (which I haven't done for this release yet) - It suffers from some awful screen flickering (I'm told it's to do with my Flip placements) but I hope to get this sorted out in the next couple of weeks. Would be interested if some of you guys can try it out, let me know if you find any problems running it and particularly if your PC hardware suffers from this screen flickering like the Mac's - it doesn't do it on either of my two PC's.

I've left "real" player images in for the moment, these will not be included in the final release - in fact I probably will get rid of them when I make some bug fixes later today/tomorrow.

Well, enjoy - let me know what you think.