Eschalon: Book III

Community Forums/Showcase/Eschalon: Book III

Tachyon(Posted 2013) [#1]
It's that time again! Our latest game (and final in the series) is in the home stretch and will be released this autumn.

Here's the brand new trailer: http://t.co/M7jzmMv16M

We're also working to get Greenlighted on Steam. If you can help a fellow Blitzer out, follow this link and give us a Yes!

Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=169792578

Screenshots and more game info can be found in the links on my signature.

And yes, it's made with 100% BlitzMax.

GfK(Posted 2013) [#2]
Looks good and I can totally appreciate the amount of work that's gone into it. Not my kind of game at all, though.

xlsior(Posted 2013) [#3]
Very professional looking - Best of luck with it!

Personally I don't really care to play RPGs either, but does like like a nice one.

RemiD(Posted 2013) [#4]
Very good. Impressive work. Congrats! :)

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#5]
Great stuff as always - all the best with it...Guess what? Not my cup of tea either lol.

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2013) [#6]
Really enjoyed the first two, although I had pretty much had my fill by the end of the second so I won't be onboard this time around.

I thoroughly recommend these to anyone with so much as a passing interest in RPG/Adventure. Seriously polished and atmospheric games.

Imperium(Posted 2013) [#7]
Love the art style. You don't see this kind of craftsmanship on dungeon crawls very often anymore. If you do a non-steam bundle deal for a fair price I will consider purchasing it.

Grisu(Posted 2013) [#8]
Is there an engine changelog somewhere to dig into?

Ravl(Posted 2013) [#9]
voted. I also show it to some friends to vote it on steam. :D

very nice project you have here!

Pineapple(Posted 2013) [#10]
Looking awesome! I really enjoyed Book 1, but I've still got to finish it and get around to Book 2.

Mainsworthy(Posted 2013) [#11]
already have I & II, the turn based RPG worked great

mkg(Posted 2013) [#12]
Greenlit

Good luck with it

I dream that one of these days I'm going to have a big chunk of gaming time and I'll finally get around to playing these :)

Fleataxi(Posted 2013) [#13]
Not played any of the others but greenlighted this because it looks like a very well put together game.

pmc(Posted 2013) [#14]
I see that Book 1 is inexpensive and supported on Linux so I think I'm in for that one. Looks awesome. I'll work toward Book 3.