Wave Website

Community Forums/Showcase/Wave Website

AdamStrange(Posted 2013) [#1]
ok, I've finally completed a website for the Wave app (completely BlitzMax).

Please take a look and give me your feedback; Good, Bad, Terrible, etc :)

http://visualjockey.com/wave/

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#2]
As professional looking as always.

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#3]
Looks great.

big10p(Posted 2013) [#4]
Looks good to me, although I was expecting to be able to click on images to view a larger version. Also, it's quite narrow, but I guess that'll suit people viewing on mobile phones.

Just being picky. Overall, I like it.

Kev(Posted 2013) [#5]
Steve you think? good work though adam much more could be done offer demo in web version so people can play in real time, use jquery for some nice effects. add more content for sure.

AdamStrange(Posted 2013) [#6]
Still work in progress (on all fronts).

big10p - yep it does look kinda narrow - I usually handcode stuff, but relied on a template this time. What was the problem you were having with the gallery?

kev - demo is a great idea (means I'll have to start work on basic help at least now). checked jquery and didn't like it unfortunately. What content would you like to see?

What did you think about the video - gonna be redone, but let me know :)

big10p(Posted 2013) [#7]
big10p - yep it does look kinda narrow - I usually handcode stuff, but relied on a template this time. What was the problem you were having with the gallery?
No problem with the gallery. I was just expecting to be able to click on the images on the home page, to view them at a larger size. Just ignore me, the site is really good. :)

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#8]
Yeah, as I said, looks impressive, but I vote for something less narrow.

AdamStrange(Posted 2013) [#9]
I was just expecting to be able to click on the images on the home page

Ah, no problem. I'll see what can be done :)

Blitzplotter(Posted 2013) [#10]
Nice, clean looking professional website.