Blokymo released for windows

Community Forums/Showcase/Blokymo released for windows

*(Posted 2013) [#1]
I have finally released Blokymo for Windows, this game isnt a time limited demo but I have chosen to release it as donationware (the donate screen will come up when you quit the game).

Blokymo is a fast frantic puzzle game that starts off easy but gets more and more tricky the further on you get in the game, please feel free to share it far and wide :)

You can get it from here (~5Mb in size)

Screenies coming soon :)

RemiD(Posted 2013) [#2]
I have tested your game, it seems to work properly on my machine.
But i have no idea how to play. I think that a step by step tutorial with short instructions is better than a screen with long instructions.

this game isnt a time limited demo but I have chosen to release it as donationware (the donate screen will come up when you quit the game).

Good luck with that, i don't think you willl earn much. Surprise me, show me the contrary !

*(Posted 2013) [#3]
The game plays by placing the shapes down on the board, when ya make squares of 3x3, 4x4 etc they are removed clearing the way for more shapes :)

I will do a step by step tutorial instructions system thats a good idea :)

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#4]
Works fine windowed, not so much full screen as the left side is cut off and the right side is not where it is supposed to be. Got a quick uninstall due to the migraine-inducing flashing piece.

Anybody who suffers from any form of epilepsy or deals with migraines should avoid downloading this.

There is a please donate in the form of notepad opening a window with donate in the title, but ingeniously, there is nothing in the text area and no info on how to donate.

The processor usage of Blokymo is unacceptable.

Do like the concept of the game, though. Nice take on the idea.

*(Posted 2013) [#5]

Works fine windowed, not so much full screen as the left side is cut off and the right side is not where it is supposed to be. Got a quick uninstall due to the migraine-inducing flashing piece.

Weird your the first person this has happened to, I have had this tested by loads of testers and none of them reported this could you send me a screenshot?

Anybody who suffers from any form of epilepsy or deals with migraines should avoid downloading this.

Why is that?

There is a please donate in the form of notepad opening a window with donate in the title, but ingeniously, there is nothing in the text area and no info on how to donate.

It takes a while to get the donation stuff but it does work

The processor usage of Blokymo is unacceptable.

Here its about 45% and thats on a old Celeron 585

Do like the concept of the game, though. Nice take on the idea.

Glad you liked the game, I am currently porting to monkey so I can release it on many more platforms along with loads of other titles I have planned :D