GoCavinHack new zoom view & underworld Buildings

Community Forums/Showcase/GoCavinHack new zoom view & underworld Buildings

Mainsworthy(Posted 2013) [#1]

Hi You May Have seen GoCavin Before, now its playable at a better zoom view, it has buildings and more harder Monsters. Its FREE! its old style poor graphics, its a survival and get highest score game, with RPG elements. 5 million locations

download link NOt great , there is sometimes a wait to connect, and sometimes it takes 2 clicks, but you will get it. Also make sure you uncheck download manager, so you get a direct link.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-bf9050ee.html

or go to my blog for easy download

http://social.consimworld.com/profiles/blogs/free-indie-rpg-pc-game

Imperium(Posted 2013) [#2]
Not poor graphics but functional! :)

Desktop dungeons originally had very simple graphics and it didn't hurt the fun factor at all for me.

Mainsworthy(Posted 2013) [#3]
Thanks for your coments, It means the world to have people actualy try to play my games. thankyou

I like your username too.

Dark Soul(Posted 2013) [#4]
Really cool ol' skool game, the graphics for the ground could use a little less cluttered look and I myself would make the space bar both fight and pick up items. People hate key searchin while playin. But really fun to play.

keep up the good work!!.

I would have missed this game had Mark not given away Blitzplus and drawn me back here.

Way to go mainsworthy, now you other programmers, GET BUSY!!

Mainsworthy(Posted 2013) [#5]
Thanks Dark Soul, Im glad you tried it, and the spacebar duel Role is a realy good idea.

but you say "Mark not given away Blitzplus" whos giving it away ?

Mainsworthy(Posted 2013) [#6]
PS: just updated to version 37, just changed Attack power to start at 1 rather than 4, makes the game a little tougher

Dark Soul(Posted 2013) [#7]
Says on the main product page that blitzplus is now free for a limited time, so get your copy if you didnt already, unless you already own it of course lol

And will check out your update when I can, workin on my own stuff at the moment.

Mainsworthy(Posted 2013) [#8]
Thanks Dark .

Mainsworthy(Posted 2013) [#9]
You get both games in the zip now! its definatly finished no updates for a while