DreamsSoftGames presents "Breakout Invaders"

Community Forums/Showcase/DreamsSoftGames presents "Breakout Invaders"

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi, blitz community:

Today DreamsSoftGames presents a new Blitz3D project: "Breakout Invaders".

“Breakout Invaders” is a funny fusion between two game genres: "Breakout" and "Space Invaders". Play through 100 variety levels, with a lot of original game styles. You can enjoy destroying enemy ships and blocks structures like castles, temples, towers, cities,... You can customize and improve your ships, collect the enhancers items, fight again final bosses and much more.

Oberon Media has published the game, which is already present in the games portals of Iplay, Yahoo or Msn and soon others like Big Fish Games.

We have had to discontinue development of our game "Tompi Jones" for a few months, to try to get funding with "Breakout Invaders".

After completing the sale of "IFK2" (Indie Face Kick 2 Bundle: "Be in the game" in May 2012) with our games "Tompi Jones" and "Arkhelom 3D", we have not yet cashed nothing. It was all a fraud and any developer has received anything for copies sold.

We hope to have more luck with "Breakout Invaders" in casual gamers portals.

Download demo:
IPlay Portal!
Yahoo Portal!
Msn Portal!

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2013) [#2]
In addition we have returned to resume the development of "Tompi Jones" to complete all levels and multiplayer section. Soon you will have more news about it.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2013) [#3]
Neat idea and some nice graphics - particularly liked the invaders on the sandstone background.

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2013) [#4]
Well I was expecting something boring when I opened this thread, but this is a nice fresh twist. Love the music and graphics, especially the way the structures fall in from above.

siredblood(Posted 2013) [#5]
WOW, this looks great! Very nice indeed!

MCP(Posted 2013) [#6]
Very nice looking game. Well done!

GfK(Posted 2013) [#7]
Looks good, apart from the lairy colors in the last screenshot which made the fluid in my eyeballs boil.

Beaker(Posted 2013) [#8]
Did you know that Breakout was the inspiration for Space Invaders? Makes sense if you think about it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Invaders

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2013) [#9]
This game is truly inspirational!!! :D

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2013) [#10]
Thank you all for your support comments!!!
Here more screenshots showing different game modes:

MGE(Posted 2013) [#11]
Good idea! But the mix mosh of alien tech and sand stone looks really...off. I would suggest a darker theme with hi-tech cities, and a night time landscape with planets, etc, etc. Or...just turn the invaders into gems and you're good to go. ;)

Blitzplotter(Posted 2013) [#12]
I quite like the look of it - something new and a quirky twist on the space invaders genre.

Mainsworthy(Posted 2013) [#13]
I loved space invaders, and this looks like the first real improvement there has ever been over the original. If it was on steam or gog.com I would buy it for sure :)

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2013) [#14]
Hi, thanks very much. At this moment the game is in this portals:
IPlay Portal!
Yahoo Portal!
Msn Portal!

We are in contact with gog.com.
Maybe we presents the game in Greenlight of Steam but it's very difficult that Steam publish a game. We need a lot of votes.

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2013) [#15]
Luis de la Cruz,
i know, it's off topic, but what's the latest on Tompi Jones? Is the game nearing a non-beta release?

Luis de la Cruz(Posted 2013) [#16]
Hi, we are working in Tompi Jones now. We're working in a crowdfunding program for Tompi Jones for financing music and hd sounds fx, technical means and compensate losses for "Bundle Indie Face Kick 2" fraud, which nobody have taken our money for the copies that were sold.
After this we want complete a good multiplayer mode and depending on the funds that we get to extend the singleplayer mode.