How do I get Monkey 2?

Community Forums/Monkey2 Talk/How do I get Monkey 2?

Hotshot(Posted 2015) [#1]
I have pledge moneys toward monkey 2 as I have sign up Patreon :)

Questions is how do I get Monkey 2?

MikeHart(Posted 2015) [#2]
It will be on Github i guess when it is released.

Xaron(Posted 2015) [#3]
You can't get it, it will get you! o_O ;)

rIKmAN(Posted 2015) [#4]
Monkey2 isn't 'out' yet, but you can play with Mojo2 already.
Go to the product updates section and grab v84b from the "experimental" builds, and have a play with it - samples in the docs and in the modules/mojo2/bananas folder.

Nice to see you still around Hotshot, hope you are well! :)

Richard Betson(Posted 2015) [#5]
@HotShot
Mark is developing it ATM. I think he will post an update on its progress very soon. ;)

Hotshot(Posted 2015) [#6]

Monkey2 isn't 'out' yet, but you can play with Mojo2 already.
Go to the product updates section and grab v84b from the "experimental" builds, and have a play with it - samples in the docs and in the modules/mojo2/bananas folder.

Nice to see you still around Hotshot, hope you are well! :)

Thanks rIKmAN :) I remember you back 10 or 11 years ago and how the time fly !!

How did you go on Degree course? I bet it is very hard thought because I took Master Science in Rotherham but I failed due my poor English as if wasnt for my English as I would got Degree Computer!

I had go on Mojo 2 and it run well on my AMD Laptop(A10 7300). I used be intel user for past 15 years and now I am AMD User :-D

I hope they going BEEF Up the Documents as I remember good old days of Amiga Amos when they really good Documents when you click on Help as there was no internet back then!

Good News for Monkey 2 is SDL 2 which what I am looking forward to and Finally Collisions will be in it! LOL