Howlong does it take for Monkey to

Community Forums/Monkey Talk/Howlong does it take for Monkey to

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2012) [#1]
Arrive or shareit to respond ?

While going through the buying steps, I filled in my details, e-mail address all the usual stuff, then at the bottom it asked what method I would like to use to pay, I selected PayPal with the intention of entering my Wife's Paypal details.

The page then just completed the order, I can only assume its going to try and bill the e-mail address I entered which luckily is linked to paypal but does not have the funds.

I now have no clue whats gona happen next having not used shareIT before, can anyone shed some light on whats gona happen , will they bill that e-mail address I gave with my details, do I have time to move finds into that paypal account ?

How long does this normally take because I have now been waiting an Hour with no e-mail from ShareIT, in this day and age I find it strange to have such long waiting times for buying a digital download.

any feedback would be amazing. I hate nothing more than not knowing whats going on, and feeling like I might get a bank surcharge from paypal or my bank if they try and fund the purchase.

HELP! lol.

therevills(Posted 2012) [#2]
Because you have used two email addresses Shareit has to confirm the details and this takes them a few hours to do...

I did the same when I bought Monkey, used a different email address than my paypal address when entering in my details into ShareIt.

You just have to wait... I think mine took about 6 hours.

Blitzplotter(Posted 2012) [#3]
Yep, I'd a similar problem Taiphoz due to using 2 different email addresses