What's with all the monkeyx posts?

Community Forums/Monkey Talk/What's with all the monkeyx posts?

big10p(Posted 2015) [#1]
Never used it. Isn't there a separate forum for this stuff?

BlitzSupport(Posted 2015) [#2]
Mmm... this is the Monkey-post forum!

big10p(Posted 2015) [#3]
D'oh! Too much beer today. I clicked the wrong link. <embarrassed emoticon>

skidracer(Posted 2015) [#4]
Unity.

Richard Betson(Posted 2015) [#5]
Ya, whats up with all the Monkey-X posting. :) LOL.

BlitzSupport(Posted 2015) [#6]
@skidracer: Unreal4, surely?

Not Source2, obv, since you have to release on Steam [insert steaming turd emoticon]...

@big10p: at least give it a whirl!

skidracer(Posted 2015) [#7]
Playmobil vs duplo, who will win?

MikeHart(Posted 2015) [#8]
Who is monkeyx?

Brucey(Posted 2015) [#9]
Playmobil vs duplo, who will win?

Duplo, perhaps, since its bricks are directly compatible with standard Lego.

Although Playmobil does sell a set of the typical German family (beer glass and all) : http://www.playmobil.de/Trachtenfamilie/6395.html

:o)

H&K(Posted 2015) [#10]
I liked the tv series, at least I thought it more followable than "The Water Margin" (Nippon Television 73 - 74, BBC 76 - 78)

I've only seen the first Film though, and not the intervening eight, so will probably not go out of my way to watch it.

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#11]
I think the German female Playmobile character deserves a bigger cleavage. :-p

Derron(Posted 2015) [#12]
At least she is blonde...

Compared to "Lego" she is a bit "deformed" on the right areas of a female body.

Nonetheless Lego was my favorite then in the time - playmobil was "the bigger toy to avoid getting swallowed by under 3 yrs old kids" (Lego had very small hands you could dettach from the main body, about 4x5mm - and hairs, legs, plastic swords ...)

@Duplo
Isn't Duplo the longest praline in the world? :p

Can remember that one in my big family had such a a box of duplo stones in his childhood ...They did only fit in special situations to classic Lego blocks ... (because the lego blocks "pin" fits into the holed-pin of the duplo blocks)... but it is a long time since I saw one of these blocks (~24-25yrs). And will have to go 3+ yrs until I have to play with them again :p.

@Monkey discussion
With bad English and no knowledge about "Monkey-X" ("Monkey" <> "Monkey-X") it might be a subforum to talk about nonsense?