Phoenix USC's window framework

Community Forums/Monkey Talk/Phoenix USC's window framework

Richard Betson(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hi,

I have a working older Monkey-X port (from BlitxMax like played around with it a year ago) of the window framework portion of my GUI system used in Phoenix USC ( Image Below ). This is a fully functional window framework that can manage images and text drawn to it, view ports, fonts, positioning, resizing, moving and more. A complete GUI system when coupled with the GUI component framework (sliders, buttons, list boxes, etc).

Here is a video of the window frame work running in HTML5 in Chrome at 800x600.

When I get some time I will port the current entire GUI system to Monkey-X. Cool to see that is runs and in HTMl5. :)

Phoenix USC GUI system in action:

Richard Betson(Posted 2015) [#2]

Phoenix GUI window framework Flash demo:
http://www.phoenixusc.com/board/misc.php?page=PUSC_GUI

Hi,

I have a FLASH example posted on my website (see above image and link). It is an example of the window framework and uses tile-image and text in one window and bouncing coin images in the other. To select a window click on it. To move a window click on it and drag. Windows resize on the corners.

The demo is a basic example of what you can do with the window framework. After I finish porting the GUI components I will post a new demo featuring both frameworks.

So cool to see code written in BlitzMax port so well to Monkey-X.