Monkey X + Ignition X Bundle!

Community Forums/Monkey Talk/Monkey X + Ignition X Bundle!

Playniax(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hi,

A Monkey + Ignition bundle is now available from the monkey shop page! The bundle offers a 20% discount over buying the products individually.

Bye,

Tony

Derron(Posted 2014) [#2]
Good luck with the sales... I expect it to be the same success than the affiliate programme.

Dunno why nobody starts competitions which are promoted on coder forums. Just do some html5-compos (so free users could take part) and price is something in the monkey-world.

bye
Ron

Playniax(Posted 2014) [#3]
Ignition X V2.05 now up!

• Added (experimental) TimelineFX support!
• Added a simple event handler
• Added the TreeList method to iGuiObject and iLayerObject (returns a list of parent objects).
• Added iShuffleStringArray:String().
• Added offsetX and offsetY to the LoadItems methods to shift (repetitive) level data.
• Fixed tile bug not adressing spacing when padding is used.

Demo showing TimelineFX: http://playniax.com/showcase/gyruss/demo.html

(This demo is pushing HTML5 to it's limits and you need WebGL or it will run a bit slow)

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#4]
BRL just added a new product bundle to the 'store' page.

Called 'Monkey X Studio', it includes Monkey X Pro, Ignition and the Jungle IDE. NOTE: Jungle IDE is Windows only so this bundle may not be of interest to you if you are a strictly Mac/Linux developer.

For users who recently bought the Ignition bundle, they are also offering a special deal to allow you to upgrade to Monkey X Studio for 65USD. Please contact support@... with your Ignition bundle registration code for more information.

GfK(Posted 2015) [#5]
Good move.

ziggy(Posted 2015) [#6]
Need to say that the bundle also includes FontMachine editor, and has an integrated update mechanism that allows all the included things to be part of the auto update mechanism.
We now need a way to make a demo of some kind for potential newcomers! XD

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#7]
Yeah, good point Ziggy, I forgot to mention that...

Derron(Posted 2015) [#8]
Am I just not seeing the "3 in 1" packet or isnt it promoted on the monkey-x.com-website?

I wont buy it now (waiting for Jungle/Blide to run on Linux) but am interested in rebate, style of promoting it (especially in regards to the "affiliate program"-feedback overwhelming everybody).

Good luck with the sales.

bye
Ron

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#9]
Thanks!

The last couple of weeks we are setting this stuff up and it's a slow process but it is mentioned on the forums by Mark and you can find the product(s) on the store.

Mentioning it on the home page can be a good idea as well.