SciFi Interior Construction Kit released

Archives Forums/General Discussion/SciFi Interior Construction Kit released

JoshK(Posted 2014) [#1]
I am pleased to announce the release of the SciFi Interior Construction Kit for Leadwerks Game Engine on Steam. This DLC provides all the props and textures you need to create your own AAA-quality sci-fi game environments. All content is ready to use with Leadwerks Game Engine, with no tweaking or adjusting required. Objects are designed to be easily aligned so you can build your scene quickly and revise it as often as you like. The included objects can be reused in many different ways to create a variety of science-fiction themed environments.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/315490

JoshK(Posted 2014) [#2]
(Wrong forum)

BlitzSupport(Posted 2014) [#3]
Moved/bump.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2014) [#4]
Very nice...More could be made of the white circular lights on the ceiling though. In the video they just look like white circles - no glow or down-lighter beams.

Matty(Posted 2014) [#5]
I like what youve made it looks great. Very detailed and moody. Thank God for the movie Alien.

As a side note. I find 3d content packs a little cheeky really since often there's enough to make a nice scene or two but never enough to make a whole game and the average hobbyist is then left with the problem of not being able to populate the rest of their game to the same standard.

xlsior(Posted 2014) [#6]
Very nice look & feel to it