My Monkey game: KeePeeUp for Android devices

Community Forums/Monkey Talk/My Monkey game: KeePeeUp for Android devices

Angus(Posted 2014) [#1]
Available free here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keepeeup

Keep the balls in the air and hit them as frequently as possible to beat the hiscores. Video and screenshots on the Google Play page.

Blitzplotter(Posted 2014) [#2]
Nice looking graphics, haven't had time to test the gameplay.

Angus(Posted 2014) [#3]
Thanks. The graphics are really functional. I tried to make them consistent rather than beautiful. The game is very simple, so I wanted to make it work ok even on modest devices and have a download size that was appropriate.

It was also very important to me that it ran nice and smooth. This is not reflected in the videos I was able to capture. I'll need to find other ways to get the vids.

TeaBoy(Posted 2014) [#4]
Wow, looks like a very impressive game, nice and unique!!

stuff like that will be a success! keepeeup the good work :)

xlsior(Posted 2014) [#5]
Looks nice -- although from wqatching the video, it seems that the constantly horizontally scrolling score is very distracting - constant motion, nearly unreadable, and probably a bit unnecessary.

Angus(Posted 2014) [#6]
Thanks for looking.

I know what you mean xlsior, but that display is really there to give the player an impression of the stakes rising as their bonus increases. In the videos it may be more distracting than it is during actual play.

I think there are lots of variations on this theme that could work with more or less the same control system. More to come :)

Angus(Posted 2014) [#7]
Also, Thanks TeaBoy...

Please explain how it will be a success lol :)

Actually I know the answer... keep working. boo :( I prefer to play.