Wordpress Hosting? (With Stones!)

Community Forums/General Help/Wordpress Hosting? (With Stones!)

Gabriel(Posted 2013) [#1]
I'm looking for a Wordpress host with the stones to stand up to intimidation from bullies. I'm not going to be blogging about anything illegal or immoral, so I don't need to be hosted in some obscure country with no censorship laws. I just want a host who won't shut the site down because someone who doesn't like the truth writes a threatening letter.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards someone big and American like Google or Blogger who have their own lawyers and don't capitulate at the first sign of an angry letter. Other suggestions welcome though.

As for bonus features, I want minimum effort service. This is not a professional thing and I don't want to spend more than a few minutes per day on it. I want complete automation, no faffing around with FTP, the ability to install themes, customize a little, but nothing major. The ability to hook up a domain name to it would be great. Nothing inordinately expensive, but I'm not looking for free or dirt cheap.

EDIT: Oh to be clear, I'd much prefer to have JUST wordpress hosting. I already have a few websites, but don't want the hassle of the whole site setup in CPanel.

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2013) [#2]
[off-topic]

I was quite shocked to see your coincidental thread title given what I was looking at before I came here.

https://geopolymerhouses.wordpress.com/

:)

Gabriel(Posted 2013) [#3]
Hah, love it! Good job I didn't use the other word I was going to use instead of stones.

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2013) [#4]
:D