Graphing tools-data out of app->graph in browser

Community Forums/General Help/Graphing tools-data out of app->graph in browser

Matty(Posted 2012) [#1]
Can someone point me to a program (preferably free) that will take a set of data on a drive (local or network) on my pc and convert it into a graph which can be viewed in a browser?

I could write something myself but rather than reinvent the wheel I'd like to use an existing solution so I can just get down to exporting the data I need to export....

Kryzon(Posted 2012) [#2]
I don't know of any tool that does that, but try looking at MajorGeeks:

- Diagnostic Utilities

- Monitoring Utilities

Last edited 2012

Matty(Posted 2012) [#3]
thanks...I did it myself in the end...good old blitzplus is still useful in a business environment...

D4NM4N(Posted 2012) [#4]
What sort of data? Disk use? file types? something in certain files?

Matty(Posted 2012) [#5]
Hi D4NM4N - the data was statistical data from our database which I exported in a text file so that we could view the data in graphical format.

I know we could do this in Excel but that requires us to set up the data each time we import it into Excel and create a new graph. Instead I wrote a program to export the statistical data into a text file and then our business software calls my blitzplus program to display the data in a graph....my boss basically just wanted a quick and easy way to view our data rather than looking at numbers on the screen...