Upgraded to a 320gb PS3 Slim - How do I..."

Community Forums/General Help/Upgraded to a 320gb PS3 Slim - How do I..."

Amon(Posted 2012) [#1]
How can I access my previous PlayStation Store Games/Downloads? I have logged in with the store account details and the transaction history is shown but unless I'm looking in the wrong place I cannot for the life of me find where the option is to re-download all my stuff.

The old PS3 80gb Fat died, well, the HD died first then I got all sorts of YLOD rubbish so I let it go to the trash. I still have the HD in case I can rescue anything but again the HD failed first so don't know if I can retrieve anything.

Picked up the Slim PS3 at Computer Exchange for £170 and got a few games but would really like all my other store games.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Will reply soon, got to try out Tekken Hybrid first. :)

Htbaa(Posted 2012) [#2]
Oooff, heard Tekken Hybrid was really bad :-(

The only way I know you can do it is to log into the PSN Store, review history and download from there. There each entry should have a download option.

Ross C(Posted 2012) [#3]
The movie was pretty bad, but you get the HD Tekken Tag Tournament (which is a great game), plus a demo of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Isn't it only like £26?

Gabriel(Posted 2012) [#4]
I did the same thing just before Christmas. They should definitely be in your transaction history. I vaguely recall I was looking right past them when I tried to do it too, so they might be somewhat hidden or obscurely positioned.

Amon(Posted 2012) [#5]
Hi! Well I can't download all my stuff because Sony borked up the severs during maintenance. I went to the official forums and I'm one of several hundred-thousand complaining about it.

Tekken Hybrid is awesome; Tekken Tag in HD on the PS3! I loved Tekken Tag Tournament on PS2 and I'm glad t see it on PS3.

Oh! Sony are still working on a fix for transaction and download lists disappearing!

*(Posted 2012) [#6]
Sony will say to you to unlink your old ps3 from your account, as you can't do this I would phone them. When my brother in laws ps3 died he got another one and had to call em one phone call sorted it all out.