Place to sell App Game Kit license

Community Forums/General Help/Place to sell App Game Kit license

Bossti(Posted 2012) [#1]
Heyho, does any of you know a forum or else where I could find a buyer for my app game kit license?

I don't do app coding anymore (I switched to web development 6 months ago) and would like to get a few $$$ back.

Thanks in advance

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2012) [#2]
Try TGC. The're the ones who sell/make the App Game Kit. I wouldn't suggest mentioning that kind of stuff here believe me. I've done it. Contact TGC's support to procceed with selling your registration code and anything else that comes with the app kit. No hard feelings alright? http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=contact_support

GaryV(Posted 2012) [#3]
TriWink: Did you like AGK?

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2012) [#4]
Who knows, It may be a worthy rival to Monkey. :)

Bossti(Posted 2012) [#5]
@GaryV: to be honest I didn't do much with it but it seems more userfriendly than monkey. Plus: the iOS game viewer app for streaming your testbuilds works really well.

steve_ancell(Posted 2012) [#6]
I wouldn't suggest mentioning that kind of stuff here believe me.

Why's that then?. I still like Blitz and I have an AGK license and a full copy of DB Pro. Just because you use Blitz, it doesn't mean you can't use or mention other programming languages in the 'General Help' section, it's still programming related.

[edit]That would be the same as working at Tesco and being told by your boss that you are forbidden to shop at other places.[/edit]

Last edited 2012

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2012) [#7]
I still like Blitz and I have an AGK license and a full copy of DB Pro. Just because you use Blitz, it doesn't mean you can't use or mention other programming languages

I suppose I had gotten off to a bad start here. I remember my first week here on the blitz forum. Ahhh Good times. Long ago and hopefully forgotten by now. ;)

and a full copy of DB Pro

Theres where I screwed up. That said I too use Dark Basic Professional, I still think ppl should use the tool that fits the particular job that they are trying to get done. For example Monkey and App Game Kit, They are very similar but only monkey can code for XNA and only AGK can compile for Bada. I see your point. :)

steve_ancell(Posted 2012) [#8]
I'm glad you see it from my point Austin, The Game Creators (TGC) also know that I still use Blitz3D and they don't seem to have any problem with that either. ;)

Last edited 2012

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2012) [#9]
don't seem to have any problem with that

That's good. If I remember correctly, They used to have an entire section of the forum under "Programming Talk" called "BlitzBasic/Blitz3D". It's a shame that ended. :( Time to get back on topic, Now how much do you suppose this fellow would want for his AGK license???

EDIT: Aren't you that guy over on the "Dark Basic Programmers" group?????? Good to know I'm not the only one here that uses that.

Last edited 2012

steve_ancell(Posted 2012) [#10]
Aren't you that guy over on the "Dark Basic Programmers" group?????? Good to know I'm not the only one here that uses that.

I'm on both the AGK and DB Programmers FaceBook groups, full name Stephen Ancell.

Last edited 2012

[edit]I'm also planning on getting monkey at some point, after I recover from the Christmas drain. ;)[/edit]

Last edited 2012

GaryV(Posted 2012) [#11]
Thanks for the feedback, TriWink.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2012) [#12]
How much you selling it?

D4NM4N(Posted 2012) [#13]
Ebay?