GUI Library?

Community Forums/General Help/GUI Library?

Dodo(Posted 2011) [#1]
Anyone know of a good GUI library similar to WinBlitz3d (should be programmed as a dll)? I am not looking for a lib that "renders"/draws a gui into a directx/opengl window but rather a pure windows gui library like winblitz3d. The only affordable one I have come across is ProGUI but it doesn't do things like checkboxes, radio buttons etc ... well that's what I understand from it's online documentation.

Any more recommendations?

Last edited 2011

John Blackledge(Posted 2011) [#2]
What's wrong with WinBlitz3D?

Dodo(Posted 2011) [#3]
I don't know where to get it from, when doing a google search for it all links lead nowhere, looks like it's abandoned.

Yasha(Posted 2011) [#4]
I have a copy of WinBlitz3D. I took the liberty of emailing a copy of it (and the visual forms editor for it) to the email address listed on your Account page.

Dodo(Posted 2011) [#5]
Awesome, thanks for your help!

Kev(Posted 2011) [#6]
i need to get it back online, thanks Yasha for the time in forwarding. Dodo i still support winblitz3d to some extent.

@john hope your well.

kev

GaryV(Posted 2011) [#7]
Kev: What happened to your protection scheme?

Kev(Posted 2011) [#8]
work just put it on hold, it was taken of sale as i could no longer support it to the extent i wanted.

kev

Charrua(Posted 2011) [#9]
do you know: albalynx?

http://albalynx.com/

Juan

Dodo(Posted 2011) [#10]

do you know: albalynx?

I thought that was for xors3d? Need to look at it more closely ...

EDIT: Ok it seems Blitz3d is also supported

Last edited 2011

Charrua(Posted 2011) [#11]
it's under development, the demo is fully functional, it has a time limit of 30 minutes and a logo screen at first.
the developer is continously taking into account users needs
and as it's based on templates, you can write your owns and/or improve the ones supplied.

Juan

Last edited 2011