When do I get paid from iTunes Connect?

Community Forums/General Help/When do I get paid from iTunes Connect?

therevills(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hi All,

Just wondering if any one knows if Apple pays you on a set day for the sales of your apps on iTunes?

I thought it was every month...

In the Payments and Financial Reports section I see Payments and Amount Owed and a June 2011 Reported Earnings. (with amounts in there)

If I go into the Payments tab it says this: You do not currently have any payments.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited 2011

N(Posted 2011) [#2]

Last edited 2012

Gabriel(Posted 2011) [#3]
I don't always get paid the same day. It's around the end of the month, but sometimes it's a bit earlier and sometimes it's a bit later. Your payments for June wouldn't become available until the end of July though, surely?

therevills(Posted 2011) [#4]
Ah... I didnt even see the FAQs - Thanks!

Frequently Asked Questions > Payments and Financial Reports

When will I get paid?
Payments are made no later than forty-five (45) days following the end of each monthly period if all requirements for payment have been met.

Why didn't I get paid? What are the requirements?
Payments are made within 45 days of calendar month end if both of the following conditions are met:

* All documentation is complete, including any required banking and tax information.
* The payment threshold of USD $150 has been exceeded.

So Dabz, if you are reading this - have you been paid yet?

Kryzon(Posted 2011) [#5]
Plimus establishes by default a threshold of US$35 to make payments, and the seller can alter this value.
Is there any benefit in a seller changing his payment threshold to be bigger or smaller?

Zethrax(Posted 2011) [#6]
@Kryzon - Depends on the payment method. Some methods (such as wire transfer) may sometimes have a flat fee associated with them. Raising the payment threshold in that case would mean the fee is less per dollar withdrawn. I'm not sure if this applies in the case of Plimus, but it's something to be aware of.

MikeHart(Posted 2011) [#7]
Also the threshold of apple applies to each country you sold to.

Gabriel(Posted 2011) [#8]
It used to. Don't think it does any more.

simonh(Posted 2011) [#9]
Moving to General Help...