Logitech LS21 Sound System?

Community Forums/General Help/Logitech LS21 Sound System?

Hotshot2005(Posted 2011) [#1]
I just bought them today and I am unimpressed with it.

I think it seem that it doesnt work on window 7 :(

The instructions of it was bloody awful!
The setup is easy but I been trying to get Sound out of the Sound speaker !!!

Had any of you have Logitech sound system? if yes then it would be nice to know how to get the sound system out of the speakers! :)

GfK(Posted 2011) [#2]
I thought you were deaf?

big10p(Posted 2011) [#3]
Not sure what you mean by "how to get the sound system out of the speakers!" but I had a Logitech 3 speaker set up once. Something blew in the bass speaker and I had to bin the lot. I will avoid, in the future.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2011) [#4]

I thought you were deaf?

Yes I am deaf and I wear hearing aids to hear the sounds :)

The Acer laptop sound isnt good sound quaity as Sony Laptop as I could tell the different. The reason why I bought Sound system is that I want the sound bit louder but for some reason.....it seem to me that Logitech LS21 doesn't work on Window 7!

Last edited 2011

Last edited 2011

Hotshot2005(Posted 2011) [#5]
I need to download Realtek 6.1.7600.16385 driver for my Acer 6935 Window 7

Just hope I get right bloody one!

Hotshot2005(Posted 2011) [#6]
what does everyone think of this?

http://www.driversmith.com/register.php

Any good?

Adam Novagen(Posted 2011) [#7]
I thought you were deaf?

Erm... I can't help imagining a bit of a heavy "THUD" at the end of this... A bit blunt, Gfk?

As far as Logitech goes, I actually have a Logitech speaker system, but it's a stereo-plus-subwoofer rig that plugs into an ordinary 3.5mm headphone jack, so not much room for problems really.

Last edited 2011

Jesse(Posted 2011) [#8]
it can be the output audio jack on your laptop or the drivers for your motherboard or defective speaker system or the earphone jack is switched off.

check the speaker setting in your laptop. make sure that they are on and/or to an audible volume.
--
you can try testing your speakers with an mp3 player or any device that output sound that you can connect it too.
--
check the "control panel-> device manager " and see if it display any problems with the sound card. A yellow question mark might mean that it needs the appropriate sound drivers installed. check with your laptop manufacturer for the most recent sound drivers for windows 7. if they don't have it, I doubt drivesmith will be able to help you.
--
if the audio jack is bad your other alternative is to get usb speakers.