Translation needed...

Community Forums/General Help/Translation needed...

SLotman(Posted 2011) [#1]
I recently released a game called 'Puzzle Trip:Rio' (you can see it on the front page here!), and I was looking to translate it into more languages.

I already have it in Portuguese, English and Spanish (just translated, not online yet)... and would like to have it also in German. Wouldn't hurt to have it on other languages eiter, but most important is German now.

I don't have any funds to pay for the translation - but besides giving the full version of the game - whoever volunteers for the job, can also have any game I made (see my site for that).

The translation file isn't that big also: 71 messages, half of them being 'location names' (stuff like Copacabana beach, Ipanema Beach and so on). The translation is here if you want to look at it.

Adding new languages is a breeze, just adding a supported Language ID on the first line, and then copying the English <en> section with all it's phrases and translate them. For example, for German, the first line should be changed to:

<supported_languages>en,pt,sp,de

and then, on the end of the file, a new section should be made:

<de>
000=Zum Spiel 

So, If anyone wants to help out, please drop me a line. E-mail is on my profile, or can be found on my site.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited 2011

Last edited 2011