What ammunition does this gun use?

Community Forums/General Help/What ammunition does this gun use?

GfK(Posted 2011) [#1]
I'm looking for some info on the ammunition (the bullet itself, not the 15-round clip) for a Heckler and Koch P30. Preferably images.

I don't know an awful lot about guns, other than they're for people with small willies.

Any info greatly received. Ta!

Yasha(Posted 2011) [#2]
Guns are one of the increasing number of subjects for which Wikipedia's really good: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_P30

So as it says, you have a choice between this and this.

Last edited 2011

H&K(Posted 2011) [#3]
Its my understanding that the ammo is an either or situation depending on what chamber you have.

Im by no means an expert, but have always thought that the chamber needed to be changed to use the other ammo. The 15 round clip is 9x19mm_Parabellum

Last edited 2011

Adam Novagen(Posted 2011) [#4]
... they're for people with small willies.

So then... Why exactly do you need ammo for one? ;D

Yeah I know, that's 100% teasing there since the answer is probably totally unrelated, but I just couldn't resist. Couldn't resist. :3

GfK(Posted 2011) [#5]
So then... Why exactly do you need ammo for one? ;D
I don't - I needed a picture of the ammo, not the ammo itself.

D4NM4N(Posted 2011) [#6]
Doesn't it take 9 mm Parabellums?

something like these:

Last edited 2011

Kryzon(Posted 2011) [#7]
That's a sweet pistol, the P30.
But when it comes to looks I'm totally into the Walther P99, especially if it's fully black. 'twas used in Pierce Brosnan's James Bond films.

Gabriel(Posted 2011) [#8]
Doesn't it take 9 mm Parabellums?

It takes whatever it's chambered for, but yes, that's one of the possibilities. Basically, Yasha and H&K had it spot on.

But when it comes to looks I'm totally into the Walther P99, especially if it's fully black. 'twas used in Pierce Brosnan's James Bond films.

Well we're going OT a bit here, but personally I'd much prefer a stainless steel Sig Sauer P226. I don't read much James Patterson, but since we're offering literary recommendations, I believe it's Alex Cross' weapon of choice.

By the way, working on a new game, GFK? "Gunville : Kiss Your Ass Goodbye?" That's a casual game I'd buy!

Last edited 2011

GfK(Posted 2011) [#9]
Not quite :)

WERDNA(Posted 2011) [#10]
I prefer a .22 rifle myself, for shooting those pesky squirrels. Although I must admit, it
doesn't quite have the visual appeal of some of the other options...

Dabhand(Posted 2011) [#11]
I use one of these:-

John Rambo... He hasnt got a look in!!!

Dabz

Kryzon(Posted 2011) [#12]
Water guns have the best sci-fi designs evah!