Please sign my petition (Lovefilm&Universal)

Community Forums/General Help/Please sign my petition (Lovefilm&Universal)

-=Darkheart=-(Posted 2011) [#1]
I know it's not going to be super effective but every bit of pressure helps. Particularly if you are a Lovefilm customer please sign the petition. I'm sick of not being able to get Universal titles just because of this silly spat.

http://www.petitiononline.com/UNIvLVFM/petition.html

Thanks,

Darkheart

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2011) [#2]
Me too, though I suspect it will right itself now Amazon has bought them.

big10p(Posted 2011) [#3]
^ What he said.

Besides, I'll probably be cancelling my Lovefilm subscription due to the poor catalog of films available for streaming on my PS3. That and the fact I can no longer afford it, due to losing my job recently.

Ross C(Posted 2011) [#4]
big10p, don't you find it very strange that you can stream about 3 times as many movies to your PC, than with the PS3 app.

Another thing that is very wrong, is the PS3 will only ever return 100 results, so if you browse all on the PS3 app, you can only every get the first 100 titles, which never usually makes it by A. A really poor app IMO. And now that i've used my initial 30 day free trial, my discs are delivered alot slower too...

big10p(Posted 2011) [#5]
big10p, don't you find it very strange that you can stream about 3 times as many movies to your PC, than with the PS3 app
Yes, another thing that miffed me. The service was brand new when I first signed up so I thought I'd give them some time to get more films available on PS3. A couple of months on and it's still basically the same old stuff available. Time to cut the subscription, methinks. Pity, as the overall concept was great.

Ross C(Posted 2011) [#6]
Yeah, definetly. I sent them an email about that app, and they said they were well available about the fault in the app, but they've done eff all about it. Sorry about your job man... They are very difficult to come by. Can't even get a job in a supermarket these days :/

big10p(Posted 2011) [#7]
Sorry about your job man... They are very difficult to come by. Can't even get a job in a supermarket these days :/
Tell me about it. :/ My job coming to an end wasn't a surprise though - just another short-term contract that came to an end.