Testing QA

Community Forums/General Help/Testing QA

Yue(Posted 2010) [#1]
Hello friends, this is the first demo of my project and I come to your help to find if all goes as it should. So I want to prove and I will see any anomalies.

Is only functional button is to start first game, the latter being out of the game, and the Options / Video Options.

I would like to prove the return to the menu and change the video options, quality of shadow and then back to level 1, often to see what happens.

A greeting and thank you for your cooperation.

Demo here: http://download728.mediafire.com/n3034gqx71ag/pgcbai87hy1chbq/demo.rar

Yue(Posted 2010) [#2]
Well, today they tell me stack overflow, the most famous error violated access to memory, something that happens to me like me as I have not done, so I work to debug the code and things have improved since stack overflow is used for multiple use of global variables to enter the course level 1 hard disk loading of the same elements.

But what really drives me is that Kishi life fuck me saying it B3D problems when it is just a tool that is used by a human being and that somehow touches saberle as it is.

Finally, we continue learning.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2010) [#3]
Hiya there,

I have checked it but when I double click on start.exe and it show me the cat eyes picture then it went off....should be support be showing car with menus like your screen? :-S

EDIT UPDATE:- I got the car on the screen but there is graphics Gitch and I have print the screen and save it on paint. If you email then I will be send to ya.

It would be nice if you can tell me what control are and when person finished viewing it and want to press escape back to window 7! :)

Last edited 2010

Yue(Posted 2010) [#4]
Hi, I am difficult to translate what you say in Spanish, the translator gives me understand what I say about the right way.

The functionality is that when you start really the cat's eyes, this will last an average of 3 seconds, then half a second black screen, and passes Iris3D logo, which lasts three seconds, these two logos can be skipped by pressing the escape key it reacts to being released.

All functional buttons Settings and video, still do not understand very well what I want to send, it is unfortunate who can not speak English and the google translator I sometimes translated incorrectly. =(

Yue(Posted 2010) [#5]
http://www.mediafire.com/?j9v30m6ci3oyed3

Hi this is a small demo.

To drive the car, the key W, S, D, A.

Hi this is a small demo.

To drive the car, the key W, S, D, A. is something very basic, please someone confirm me if it works on windows 7 that is my biggest concern.

here a list of menu buttons that work.

I appreciate the help I can give the matter and advice.

Key E start motor.
Last edited 2010

Last edited 2010