Die ontwikkeling van my projek met B3D

Community Forums/General Help/Die ontwikkeling van my projek met B3D

Yue(Posted 2010) [#1]
Hi, Well, I announce my project, I'm not really an expert and I'm a fan of the subject, or sell far fewer games I'm just someone who likes to do what he does, and the idea is to do something and learn step I decided to post this to help me with suggestions or comments about my project and the testimony of the various demos to take to open, I thank in advance all the help I can give.

While the project that I have not the faintest idea, but it will be a racing game, I give free rein to creativity is limited by what you both technology and knowledge.

Last edited 2010

xlsior(Posted 2010) [#2]
Yue: You translated to Afrikaans again instead of English. :-?

Here's an automated Afrikaans -> English translation of the above:
Hi, Well, I announce my project, I'm not really an expert and I'm a fan of the subject, or sell far fewer games I'm just someone who likes to do what he does, and the idea is to do something and learn step I decided to post this to help me with suggestions or comments about my project and the testimony of the various demos to take to open, I thank in advance all the help I can give.

While the project that I have not the faintest idea, but it will be a racing game, I give free rein to creativity is limited by what you both technology and knowledge.

Yue(Posted 2010) [#3]
sorry, thanks for help me =)