Indiegame forums

Community Forums/General Help/Indiegame forums

Pete Rigz(Posted 2010) [#1]
Hello, I recently registered and made a post on the indie gamer forums just announcing TimelineFX over there which appeared within the hour (after verification). Trouble is, I can't seem to post anything else. I tried replying to responses last friday, and it said a moderator had to verify the post first, that's fine, but so far nothing. I tried contacting them on Sunday after it hadn't appeared but no response so far. I tried to reply again to the post on Monday thinking maybe it got lost somehow, but still no luck. I can't send a private message to any of the moderators because I don't have the rights, so I'm a bit stuck really lol.

I don't know if my account is messed up somehow, or maybe there's just been no moderators available which I'd have thought is unlikely. Other then registering again, anyone else who posts there got any ideas?

GfK(Posted 2010) [#2]
They have this weird anti-spam thing over there, whereby the first few posts have to be manually vetted and posted by a moderator. Unfortunately you're not alone - most of the time it seems that nobody actually bothers to do it - people are complaining about it all the time.

I'll find your thread and give them a nudge.

Pete Rigz(Posted 2010) [#3]
I see, thanks GfK! And thanks for your comment in the thread too :)

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2010) [#4]
Be patient...