Web developer needed ( paying gig )

Community Forums/General Help/Web developer needed ( paying gig )

RifRaf(Posted 2010) [#1]
Im looking for someone to create a website, and get gnet up and running on my webhost so that I can move my listings from blitzbasic to my own .

Heres what im looking for in a nutshell, pics to follow.

Mainpage , simple one page no scrolling. Title GFX, clickable screenhots, imbedded youtube video, background tiled, and main overlay pic underneath the screenshots and buttons.

Links Buttons to Fourms, online manual, server listings, leader boards , buy now, download demo..

The leaderboard will simply be creating a scrollable listing out of existing plain text data that will be located on the web host as well.

The server lising I would like to be pretty close to what bb.com has from their gnet list but with a join button that will launch tiny tanks to the selected server address ( can you read a registry entry with html to get the tt install path and run it with a command line????? )

More details if you are interested. This WILL be a paying gig, so please dont email me if you dont have experience and know how for all the above. Wich will include php, mysql setup for the gnet. past work examples a definate plus, and if you can do the art for the site too , all the better! but not a requirement.

GameMaker04@...