Looking to assemble a team...

Community Forums/General Help/Looking to assemble a team...

teeps(Posted 2009) [#1]
Hello all. I'm trying to assemble a team for my first "real" project in BlitzMax. I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post, if not please don't hesitate to delete it. However,

I'm developing a SNES style Action RPG called "Egrevnoc" that will eventually have multiplayer capability. I am looking for some people to help with the project:

- Graphics Artist (tiles, maps, characters, enemies, npcs, animations, items etc - I'm using TileStudio currently)
- Sound Engineer (sound effects)
- Coder (a veteran to BlitzMax that could possibly help me along since this is my first real game project, someone good with network programming as well)

I am overseeing the project and taking care of the majority of story writing, coding, GUI design & implementation, and music composition. I will pay, based on milestones met - contracts will be negotiated, but please be reasonable, I'm not rich :]. I have a full design document with everything that needs to be done. I am looking for people with good organizational skills that can attend short online meetings at least a couple times a week.

I am developing the game in a way so that eventually multiplayer capability can be streamlined in. If you would like to see the design document e-mail me at terrence.donnelly@... and I can give you a copy. Or e-mail in general if you're interested or would like to help. You can see my development blog for the project at egrevnoc.blogspot.com - Thanks a lot everyone!

- Terrence