iPhone problems

Community Forums/General Help/iPhone problems

ubergeek(Posted 2009) [#1]
I've found that some forums don't work properly on the iPhone. I can sign into them, but when I try to "click" on the blank space to type it won't bring up the keyboard and let me type. If I touch the space foe a second it brings up a box that says "Action".

It sounds like it might be an issue with Flash or something... Is there any way to fix this. I'm away today so I don't have access to a proper computer or a laptop. :-(

I have the old 3G iPhone, and haven't updated to OS 3 since I've heard it can cause the 3G to overheat.

xlsior(Posted 2009) [#2]
Is Flash even supported on the iphone these days? It didn't use to be...

Big&(Posted 2009) [#3]
Not sure on the forum thing but my girlfriend has an upgraded 3G and its fine, no problem with overheating at all.

Winni(Posted 2009) [#4]
The iPhone OS (still) does not support Flash.

xlsior(Posted 2009) [#5]
Apple was forced to retract some TV ads in the past in Europe because they claimed to bring you 'the entire internet', which was ruled deceptive due to the lack of Flash and some other plugins at the time.

ubergeek(Posted 2009) [#6]
Yeah sorry, I know it still doesn't support Flash... I'm guessing its an issue with Java.

Apple was forced to retract some TV ads in the past in Europe because they claimed to bring you 'the entire internet', which was ruled deceptive due to the lack of Flash and some other plugins at the time.

Not surprised. In the US, Optimum Online had to retract some ads that claimed that their cable service made your TV brighter. :P *sigh* marketing...