nuclear glory forums

Community Forums/General Help/nuclear glory forums

Spike314(Posted 2017) [#1]
anybody know why the nuclear glory forums aren't working seem to have been down for awhile and not sure if its just me?

Steve Elliott(Posted 2017) [#2]
I just checked, and yes I get no response when clicking on the forum link, so not just you.

Spike314(Posted 2017) [#3]
ok thanks

Steve Elliott(Posted 2017) [#4]
It's a real shame, because the author of Nuclear BASIC had produced a great product...I only left when it looked like things were going downhill.

Zethrax(Posted 2017) [#5]
The forums have been down for a week or so now. I see that the main page of the site still redirects to the pre-order page for that Nuclear Studio vapourware though, so at least that's working.

Smartest thing the dev could have done is to put the software on Steam as an early access product and then continued to develop it. I suspect he's just given up on it though.

gpete(Posted 2017) [#6]
they have been down for over a month... Mad Jack and I have tried to contact them but no responses- Not even that "Prime 8" guy that has been trying to keep the forums going for the last couple of years........

Spike314(Posted 2017) [#7]
yeah it is to bad. I've always liked the langauge as its a lot like Blitz3d but with DX9 and DX11 support. I was hoping to use the forums to grab some snippets of shader codes but i'll have to look else where.

Steve Elliott(Posted 2017) [#8]
It's a travesty, the language was extremely fast, logical, clean and had some unique features - plus you could use the engine through C++.

MadJack(Posted 2017) [#9]
I'll try again but it's not looking good.
Matthew made mention some time ago he was looking at getting out of the US.
Don't know if he did or what's happened there.

I've gone about as far as I can with it in TU2.
Will finish up that game in NB and move to something else for my next title - possibly Caffeinated3d if that works out.

Spike314(Posted March) [#10]
I was thinking would it be possible to add nuclear fusion to blitz3d source code?