Problems installing game in ISO format.

Community Forums/General Help/Problems installing game in ISO format.

Yue(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hello, someone has asked me to download a game, which I downloaded twice or different torrents because it presents installation problems.

The problem is that there are two images iso, each weighing 8 gigas, a total of 16, to join them with Daemons is a real problem, installation and image of the virtual drive is erased and the installation is aborted starts, and it is as if one on the tray cd dle physical drive out of the cpu.

Now, the only thing that occurred to me is to decompress pictures win rar (now unzipped), but that seems to be equal to download the video game, it takes about 12 hours, not counting the game download it in 15 days.

Any suggestions?

xlsior(Posted 2016) [#2]
Three options:

1) Mount the iso using a virtual CD program like Daemontools Lite/free. (Win8 and Win10 may have iso mounting built in)
2) Extract the contents using 7-zip or WinRar. Depending on the contents of the iso, this may or may not work for you. Some programs check to see if they are launched from CD
3) Use CD/DVD burning software to burn the iso image to a physical CD/DVD, and read that. (Note: you can't just burn the .iso file onto a data disc, you'd have to pick the option to actually burn a disc image and give it the .iso as a source image)

Yue(Posted 2016) [#3]
Thanks, I unzipped the files to the hard disk. I have two folders in the installation. I do not understand that lasted 24 hours decompressing these isos . It's a nightmare. I am trying to install , and like much delay , which is not happens when I ask the second cd.