Trying to remember a freeware Blitz2D ball game

Community Forums/General Help/Trying to remember a freeware Blitz2D ball game

Zethrax(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hiya. There was a freeware game made in Bliz2D I used to play quite a bit. The game was posted on this site and/or possibly Blitzcoder.com 10+ years ago. I can't find it on any of the media I have and can't remember the name to hunt for a download online. If anyone could tell me the name from the description below it would be much appreciated. Note that I've looked in the usual places - such as the big list of Blitz games, Google, etc.

The game was 2D and featured rolling balls of different colors moving along horizontal tubes, with vertical tubes you could cause the balls to drop down. The intersection points of the tubes had a wheel that could be rotated to either block the balls from progressing, or have them fall into a slot in the wheel where they could be redirected to another tube. There were filters that only allowed balls of a particular color through, and painters that would change the color of a ball passing through them.

The game had a large number of levels (20-40 levels). I think the endpoint of each level was to fill the wheels at the extreme end of the tubes with balls of the same color. The game also had a nice chip-tunish sound track.

It was a great fun game that I'd love to play again. If I could just remember the name.