New Website Sanity Check

Community Forums/General Help/New Website Sanity Check

Gabriel(Posted 2015) [#1]
I've been revising my company website a little bit over the past week, making more of a focus on our outsourcing services and generally making the website a bit more streamlined and functional.

If you wouldn't mind giving it a once over and seeing if you can spot anything broken, missing, placeholder text, etc. I would appreciate it. After a week staring at the same pages over and over, I can't see the wood for the trees.

http://www.nobullintentions.com

I still have a bit of SEO to do on the site so I will clean up any problems you find when I do that. Thanks!

RustyKristi(Posted 2015) [#2]
Hey Gabriel, I see NGUI stuff et al.. so you're using Unity as your main platform to develop those games? hmm interesting...

I don't see any page problems so far btw, its good.

Gabriel(Posted 2015) [#3]
Thanks, RustyKristi!

As a programmer, I pretty much exclusively use Unity these days. Some of the work we do for other companies is done in Unreal though. I still plenty of fond memories of the Blitz family of languages but it's not really viable for me professionally any more. I'm sure some of the people we create artwork for are using Blitz or Monkey though.

RustyKristi(Posted 2015) [#4]
Ah good to know :-)

Matty(Posted 2015) [#5]
I'm wondering if this is a twitter limitation that you can't really do anything about but the word 'nobullintentions' seems to be 'nobullintention' on twitter....as said though - I had a similar problem because they don't allow long names.....

Also I notice your google plus link goes to my own page not your page....not sure if that is intended.

from Matt

Gabriel(Posted 2015) [#6]
Thanks Matty. Yes, nobullintention on Twitter is a Twitter limitation. They only allow 15 character usernames.

Good spot on the Google Plus link. That must be because I don't have a Google Plus page and did not set it. I'll have to see if there's a way to simply remove that icon altogether or whether I have to set something simple up for each social media option.

Thanks!