USB Wireless donger?

Community Forums/General Help/USB Wireless donger?

Hotshot2005(Posted 2015) [#1]
It is possible to make own USB Wireless donger that I can plug in USB Port of my pc where on windows that I click internet access to the broadband?

GfK(Posted 2015) [#2]
It is possible to make own USB Wireless donger that I can plug in USB Port of my pc where on windows that I click internet access to the broadband?
I'm not sure that sticking your "donger" into a USB port is going to get you anything other than arrested, or possibly a small electric shock.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2015) [#3]
sorry for wrong spelling(it is called dongle!) but what I mean is to create software Wireless in USB then plug in the computer? It is possible or do I have buy this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/150MBPS-WIRELESS-ADAPTOR-NETWORK-ADAPTER-black/dp/B00FV5S3X0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1422453820&sr=8-3&keywords=usb+wireless+dongle

Gabriel(Posted 2015) [#4]
GFK's already beaten me to the "donger" open goal, so I guess I'll have to try to provide a useful response instead of the facetious response I had planned.

Are you asking whether it's possible to make your own USB wifi adaptor? Given that the one you linked to costs less than £4, would that really be worth doing? Or is it a technical challenge that interests you? Sounds like it would require a lot of skill with a soldering iron to me, because a USB dongle would be small. As someone who failed CDT because he soldered everything to everything else in the exam, that thought fills me with dread.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2015) [#5]
Are you asking whether it's possible to make your own USB wifi adaptor? Yes

Given that the one you linked to costs less than £4, would that really be worth doing? if I buy from Amazon 150MBPS wireless adaptor network would save my headache of me doing it on my own USB WIFI adaptor that would be big ask for me doing it.

is it a technical challenge that interests you? It would be challange if I know how :)

Thanks Gabriel....I take the easy options to buy it from amazon because I am not expert on soldered things or hacking USB.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2015) [#6]
AHAHAHAHA! Kim "Dong" Il XD

GfK(Posted 2015) [#7]
AHAHAHAHA! Kim "Dong" Il XD
He's actually dead. It's Kim Dong-un, now.

Gabriel(Posted 2015) [#8]
He's actually dead.

He really was ill, then.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2015) [#9]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDDDDD

GfK(Posted 2015) [#10]
He really was ill, then.

Arsecakes. Why didn't I think of that? :/

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2015) [#11]
LMFAO! Cuz' u too slow, GFK! XD

big10p(Posted 2015) [#12]
Thread of the year, so far! XD

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2015) [#13]
LMFAO! U can thank me for bring up the Kim dong Il' joke! XD

Derron(Posted 2015) [#14]
Thread of the year

There is still enough time for a new donger to come.

Matty(Posted 2015) [#15]
I told one of my colleagues...he mentioned that you can actually buy USB wireless dildos...so maybe Hotshot2005 isn't telling us everything....

GfK(Posted 2015) [#16]
I told one of my colleagues...he mentioned that you can actually buy USB wireless dildos...so maybe Hotshot2005 isn't telling us everything....
Two things:

1. How does he know?
2. They're more commonly called "force feedback joysticks".

(tu) ENAY(Posted 2015) [#17]
How can a USB be wireless? I mean it is has no wire then surely it has no connection right?

LineOf7s(Posted 2015) [#18]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teledildonics

<whistle>

Gabriel(Posted 2015) [#19]
How can a&#12288;USB be wireless? I mean it is has no wire then surely it has no connection right?

They sell wireless routers but that doesn't mean they don't plug into the mains!

Hotshot2005(Posted 2015) [#20]
It is alright now as I got USB Wiresless and plug to the new computer and now I got network up and running :)

Welcome to Internet :)

Windows 8.1? Nothing new but bought start8 for £5 then it like Windows 7 start up button :)

Hotshot2005(Posted 2015) [#21]
The new USB WI FI I bought is crap and it only last one day or so before it go off itself. I have get new one but this time I going have pay more to get really good one!

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2015) [#22]
HAHAHA! U bought a wifi version of Kim 'Dong' Un? XD

GfK(Posted 2015) [#23]
The new USB WI FI I bought is crap and it only last one day or so before it go off itself. I have get new one but this time I going have pay more to get really good one!

I have three of these - no problems at all.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NETGEAR-N150-Wireless-USB-Adapter-with-Desktop-Cradle-WNA1100-/251790254004?pt=UK_Computing_USB_Wi_Fi_Adapters_Dongles&hash=item3a9fde5fb4

(I wouldn't buy that particular one from there, though - to me it looks like it's been re-shrinkwrapped, and not quite as "new" as they're pretending it is).

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2015) [#24]
DAMN! I have the EXACT same one! XD Small world! :P

I LOVE it! I get 30 MB/PS D/L speed.